Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, March 2, 2015

Camios/Goodbye to Puerto Montt/Hello to Valdivia

 HI Its been an interesting week.  my heart broke into a million pieces when i said goodbye to everyone in puerto montt. and i think i left half the pieces there, seriously it was the hardest thing i´ve ever done.

So here´s my new life:   I went from painting gates for service to milking and herding cows.  quite literally.  we´ve already milked cows for some less active (i was surprisingly really good :), i ain´t gonna study at BYU when i get back, i´ve just gonna buy a bunch of cows and run a farm!

So yeah, its more of the country out here.  Blackberries literally line every street and i´ve constantly picking them while proselyting.  the people here are super different than those in puerto montt. everyone seems to know everyone and they all love to talk. i´ve super excited to work in this sector.  it seems like lindsey and just had a flip, she´s gone to the more rich side of town and i´ve gone to the poor side. 

my new companion, hna Santillan is great. she´s fresh out of her training but she knows what she´s doing. its just weird/hard to adjust to a new companion, especially because i´m used to doing most of the talking after training a gringo and now i can barely get a word in.   But we´ll learn how to teach together with time & practice.  Hna santillan´s accent is throwing me off. she´s from argentina and they say there ll´s and y´s super weird.

Hna Palma is my Hna leader! so i´ve talked with her a bunch :)  its a puerto montt reunion here, elder Vega (was in my 1st district) is my district leader.

I about died of happiness yesterday, 1st day in a new ward and i didn´t know anyone, and in walks Omar and Odette (aka, my favorite people from Puerto Montt)  best surprise of my life :)

so yup, life is great, just trying to adjust and meet a million people everyday.  but its definitely easier to do now than when i first entered the field cuz at least i can communicate.

love you all!  Thanks Sister Chard for the Pkg, i love it, it seriously means the world to me :)

-Hna Hebdon la segunda



I can´t even express how much i love Aaron, i was the craziest little guy, one day he followed us around as we were knocking on doors and when the people answered he would start talking before we could. haha




Professional cow milker! and i herd cows too!


No comments:

Post a Comment