Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, November 23, 2015

I'm still here!

Haha, only lindsey would miss her flight ;)   that ruined my day, i literally was counting down time on tuesday, 1 hour left, 30 minutes, ¨She´s home!¨ ¨what´s my family doing right now?¨ (i´m not trunky at all ;P )my companion was probably super annoyed. and after all that it was for nothing! because she didn´t arrive until Thursday. hahah bien.

so, Lindsey, one rule, you can´t get married until i´m home!!! so take it a bit slower would ya? ;)

ok, so this week we helped a sister paint her house, we arrived in a skirts cuz we didn´t have time to return home to change, so the sister lended me an old shirt but i had nothing to cover my skirt, but figuring we were painting the walls white and my skirt is the black and white one, no one would notice a few drops of white paint.  so we started painting.   i was doing so well until i climbed up on the table to reach a part of the wall.  when i tried to step down, my foot got caught in my skirt, pulling me down suddenly and i went tumbling to the ground, smacking into the freshly painted wall that i just painted, leaving half my skirt coated in white paint. hahah, so much for my great idea.    that might just be the one thing that i´m most excited for when i finish my mission, NO MORE SKIRTS!!! :)

This was a fairly stressful week, but all worth the pain.  Its the weirdest thing i´ve ever done in the mission:  Plan a marraige proposal.   yup, so if all goes well, Veronica and Jorge will be married and baptized this week (we´re still waiting to hear from the government)   so Jorge is a bit shy and just not the one to take iniciative, but in this case, Veronica told us that if Jorge couldn´t ask her to marry him she wouldn´t marry him. so thats when my companion and i decided to interfere.  so we planned a romantic dinner surprise for Veronica, Jorge liked the idea so we planned and did everything, he just had to show up in his suit and tie and ask her to marry him.  My companion did all the decoration and i made the dinner (chicken alfredo, it turned out amazing, and its something they´ve never eaten here before :)  the night turned out perfect and Veronica was more than happy.   i´m just glad that everything turned out after running around asking for help from members and last minute they always cancel and everything, but the important thing is that they´re gonna get married!!!!!!!!

Also, Valeska is determined to return to church and her 2 youngest kids are gonna be baptized Dec 12th!!!   

The Lord is working miracles in this sector! i´m so blessed to be here for the last 2 months of my mission, there is a LOT of work to do here!

I love you all!!!

-Hna Hebdon

No comments:

Post a Comment