Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, August 24, 2015

I've never been happier!

Wow it was an amazing week!!! 

first off, mom, i`m sorry about your foot, that´s no fun at all :(  lo siento.  i hope it heals quickly and you can still enjoy your trip to Hawaii.  On the positive side, you still have one good foot! ...  now just be careful to keep it that way...

So al final, Gina decided she wants her daughter to be here for her baptism, which is a noble desire, so her baptismal date is now set for Sep 18.  which is super great cuz sep 18 is the biggest holliday here in Chile, so no one works, we`re going to have her baptism and the rest of the day a grand party with the ward. so it`ll be sweet :)

My new companion is here, Hna Oross, and i couldn´t be more excited!!!! she is amazing!!! we´ve already seen so much progress in this sector in the past 2 days, and i know its cuz we work together super well and have the same goals and such.  seriously, i love her with all my heart, and i was needing someone like her.  she has so much energy, spirit, enthusiasm and relates a lot to me so i feel free to speak.  I know this sector is going to progress a ton  and honestly i`m praying that i can just finish my mission in this sector. i know it´d be 7 months in one area but its possible.

This week was stake conference, so you know what that means......  i saw practically everyone from my first sector in portal del mar!!!!!!!  it was like Christmas!!!! actually, they asked me to sing for the conference so i whipped up a quick number and sang in the  conference, and after, it was a like a mob, everyone from portal running up to me to hug me, i`m never been so happy in all my life :)

y eso....  yeah, life is good.   mom, you told me you hoped things were slowing down a bit cuz everything was so crazy. i can tell you now that that is not going to happen.  we´re going to be running aroung a ton.  we´re already starting exchanges 1 week late because of the interesting transfer we had so we have to have 4 this week.  its gonna be loco.  but that´s what makes the mission wonderful, running around from place to place always having something to do. :)  and i hope to keep it that way until the day i come home :)

i love you all!!!!

-Hna Hebdon la segunda 

No comments:

Post a Comment