Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hanging in There!

Well hello mi familia!

So, dad, that´s really cool that you´re helping that lady with her genealogy, as missionaries they´re always trying to get us to use it when contacting people because it can catch their interest really fast.  i can´t believe that its that warm in Utah, everyone here´s always asking what its like during winter in Utah and i guess i´ve been lying when i said its pretty cold with snow...
I can´t believe Brynlee´s walking! that´s impossible, she´s still a tiny newborn to me.
so transfers are in 2 week and yes i am quite terrified & positive that i´m going to be transferred. :(  its almost positive. but honestly there are some really strange transfers here so i have faith that i can stay here one more cambio. i hope! i love this sector and my ward with all my heart!

Well it was another interesting week but we´re keeping up our animo, honestly at this point i feel like teh world is on my shoulders. i have to maintain my animo/determination or everthing/everone´s gonna fall.  i have to be strong for Hna Rhees who´s still struggling a bit, i´m even trying to help all of the elders maintain their faith. i´ve never seen them so discouraged before, all 4 of them.  so basically by the goodness of God i´ve been able to keep up my energy to suppor our whole district. i pray i can keep it up....

Awkward moment of the week: (for a first I didn´t do anything)  we were buying groceries on monday, Hna Rhees was puishing (more like pulling) the shopping cart.  i turned around for 1 seconds and hear a huge crash behind me. i turn back around and Hna Rhees had ran the cart into a shelf of soda pop and 3 big bottles fella off, & 1 exploded all over the place. literally there was soda all over the floor.  and Hna Rhees is just standing there with the most priceless face of my life.  so i was the one that had to go and try to explain what happened and as i´m offering to pay for it the worker is all, in english ¨just go, go¨  so yup, we turned and got out of there as fast as possible.  haha it was so embarrasing. 

We had another really embarrasing story that yes, was completely my fault. but honestly it would take 3 hrs to write so just know that i struggle at life. In a nutshell, I can´t recognize faces at all. And I thought that 3 different people were the same 1 investigator therefore causing a terribly uncomfortable moment for me (for the record it was a new investigator so we had only met with her once).  so i need to learn how to remember faces, i don´t know exactly how to go about learning this but its kinda necessary.

well i love you all! take care this week! & keep smiling :)

-Hna Hebdon la segunda

No comments:

Post a Comment