Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, February 16, 2015

1 week left.

i´m kinda freaking out. we only have one week left before cambios and its almost certain that i´m gonna get moved. sad day. i love this sector with all my heart!

So we just got back from a paseo to volcan something i have no idea the name of it.... but it was so great. i´m exhausted we hiked for 3 hrs. i´ve missed hiking so much.  i get to walk a lot on my mission yes, but i don´t know there´s something super relaxing in hiking with all the nature around us.  perdon mi inglés no sé si tiene sentido. haha. my mind right now is dead. i´m so tired....

so my fail of the week:   so i broke my plaque so i bought super (como super super) glue to fix it. so we´re just sitting at the table, giving the elder our numbers for the week over the phone, while i´m trying to open this tiny bottle of super glue. and suddenly it explodes! there was super glue everywhere! and i was just kinda in shock and hermana rhees is all ¨wash your hands! wash your hands!¨ so i run and wash them in cold water....super bad mistake. the glue hardened in an instant.  literally my fingers were glued together, and my ring was glued to my finger.  i couldn´t get them apart for the life of me.  literally when i tried i was ripping my skin off.  so there was nothing to do so i went the whole night with 4 fingers on my right hand.  super smart.  the table is still coated in super glue too.... 

the work has been a little slow, we´re working super hard cuz i ain´t leaving this sector without success. i know we can have éxito!

well i love you all! take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment