Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, January 26, 2015

Quick update

Hola Familia!

Dad - yeah they gave us the stuff to spray our clothes for the fleas but now the problem is time. haha, i never have time to do it!  but then the member have been giving us a bunch of random ideas that have seemed to work. for example, on member gave us a bag full of mint leaves and told us to put it on our matress.  i don´t know how well it helped but its helping me sleep with the aroma of mint in my bed so i´m happy :)
one question/ favor dad, so i need personal money cuz we go on little trips and such (and to mom, the earrings here are only about $1.00 each! how sweet is that?)  so i´m going to take money out of my account but its always good to take a bunch out at once cuz its charges you every time. so my question for you dad is how much money is on my debit card? and how much do i have to leave in my account.  oh and guess what, apparently cameras here are $100 cheaper so before i leave i might buy a new camera (maybe if you want to donate money as a b-day present or something, just a thought ;)



so there´s really not much to my week.  we walked, we talked with people, taught and taught some more.  so i´m just gonna send pictures this week.  Hope you all are doing well!





No comments:

Post a Comment