Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm a Missionary

oh goodness, i am sorry for ever making fun of lindseys mistakes when typing.  these keyboards are so different it took me 2 of my 5 minutes to figure out how to do the @ sign for your email address.

so the plane ride was great. Mexico is a crazy city.  flying in was sweet because all the rooftops are red! its so colorful here! and its such a huge city.

there were so many missionaries on our flight. we were like helamans army walking down the airport. haha.  and it turns out that the girl i sat next to on the plane is my companion!  

so my arms are about ready to fall off. never again am i traveling with 3 bags that are that heavy. it was ridiculous. i about killed myself trying to get my carryon in the plane. and you saw my pathetic attempt of trying to lift it onto the conveyor belt for security. haha. it actually feels as if i broke my knuckle cuz i dropped my bag on it when i tried lifting it on there.

well its super hot and humid. i guess i won`t complain when i get to chile and its all cold.

so first stupid moment of the day....i walk to my gate in the airport and theres about 15 other missionaries and they ask "so where are you headed?" and i reply "mexico" they all just kinda stared until i realized my mistake and was all "we`re all headed to mexico....right...." that would be why we were all waiting for the plane to mexico! smart.

whelp, i gotta finish up. i love you all

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
sister aubrey hebdon
sept 9th, 4 C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico










No comments:

Post a Comment