Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hahaha!

hehehe, i have no idea what i did but my email somehow sent...... FAIL.   that´s not embarrasing at all.....

yeah, but my continuation....i don´t remember where i left off.......uhhhh
yeah, basically we´re going to baptize millions here!  we can accomplish a lot in 2 weeks!
So after the conference in Osorno we stayed the night in Puerto Montt and had an experience muy muy lindo y especial with karina, the less active that started going to church again when i was there!  but its gonna take an hour to write so i figure it´ll be better to tell it in person in 2 weeks :)

Well, when we were in Osorno we were frying cuz it was so hot, so i was super excited to return to our perfect climate in Coyhaique, well we got here only to find out that its exactly the same, if not worse here.  it heated up really fast.  i love the sun but walking all day long in this heat (after 1 1/2 yrs in pure rain & cold) is killing me.  but i´m gonna enjoy it while it lasts cuz i´m gonna return home and freeze...

Today we climbed up to the top of one of the mini mountains ( i don´t know how to call it in english) its a really big hill..?  yeah, but we climbed up in 2 hours, and as we arrived at this beautiful look-out we were so excited to sit down and have our picnik, but at the very top there was SO much wind!!! freezing cold wind. we took 2 bites of our sandwitch and decided to climb down the mountain to eat cuz we were gonna die from hypothermia.  hehe, i´ve never been in so much wind in my life, it was super fun, but we didn´t think to bring jackets cuz in the valley its so hot.

So i made my list of why i´m excited to come home, i´ve been dreading it this whole transfer and i decided that´s not going to help me adjust when i get home, its time to move on and put into practice all i learned in the mission.  so to help excite me to come home i made a list of the reasons why i´m happy to come home. haha, its growing a little everyday ;)

Well i love you all!  Happy birthday Curtis!!! and Happy birthday to the best mom in the world! I love you so much and i can never thank you enough for everything you´ve done for me and for your wonderful example to me! I can´t wait to see you! I love you tons!!!!! (curtis you too ;)

-Hna Hebdon

p.s, hey mom, I NEED my topic for my homecoming talk so i can plan it (and practice it in english hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment