Called to Serve!!

Called to Serve!!
Yo amo El Libro de Mormon

Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy, smilie face!

Hola Familia!

General Conference was amazing!!!!  That´s basically my week. just waiting and working until conference and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.  I was so grateful, my ZLs gave me permission to watch it in english with them and my DL.  Conference is just one thing that´s not the same in spanish listening to the profet and apostles with different voices.   After the Sat. Afternoon session Hna Sambranos and I wanted to see the priesthood session, so we had our meeting with our Mission Leader and tried to stay for the priesthood session but the district president kicked us out. :P  so we went the Hna gomez´s house (who lives right next to us) and watched it with her :)   I can´t even express how much i love conference.    But i was doing so good at not being trunky until i saw conference. haha, Elder Holland´s and Elder Hale´s talks got me a bit trunky ;)  haha, but nothing i can´t fix.

I don´t understand how people can be so blind!  We have an investigator, the husband of one sister in the branch, and he told us that while meeting with the missionaries before he had a dream that a brother in the ward told him the church is true.  And he STILL thinks he hasn´t recieved an answer from God.  WHAT?!  I about died when he told us that.  for an answer to be so clear and a person to be so blind.  How in the world...  after that lesson my companion was making fun of my face when i was teaching because it was apparently quite obvious that i was dumbfounded that it just didn´t click for him.  haha.
 
The work is going great here.  we´re just enjoying every minute :)  there really isn´t much to say.... 

I Love you all tons! The church is true!

-Hna Hebdon la segunda

No comments:

Post a Comment